Friday, September 3, 2010

『13』

Haiz…it's a damn unlucky day…maybe it's my black friday oso…wat the hell?!

First me nearly get bang by car n get scolded by car owner
I jus cant stop my bicycle
I din do it purposely
I'm sorry pls forgive me…

Second me accidentally open internet n caused now i'm using phone bloging
I jus top up 50 ringgit but now left 46

Thirdly me accidentally pressed back n i lose everything i type abt this phone
Damn it

Fourth i think there's something wrong between us
It looks lykThere's Nth wrong between us
But who knows tat there's Nth happen between us deep inside our heart?

Fifth my modem spoiled!!
I really miss my pps all tat
It's my life though
Hope it'll get well soon

Anyone grade 5 practical?
Piano exam pieces is difficult to choose myself i jus choosed C1 but wat abt A n B?
Haiz let teacher choose btr…

Haiz dun emo again pls…
Using phone bloging is damn hard to type
So tat's all…~



哀伤划过脸庞,焦急的心盼望着谁的归来?

0 comments:

 

___Maze Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template